10/3/08

Done with CNA Training

Yes, I did it!Yesterday night was the end of my CNA Training. We had our final written exam and thank God I passed it. Got 8 mistakes out of 100 items, not bad though but I have wished I should have done better. After our exam we filled out application forms for the State Nursing Board Exam which our instructor will be submitting on Monday so we could get scheduled for our Nursing Board Exam. Hopefully, I will pass the written and skills tests to get certified.
After we're done filling out the forms our instructor handed us our certificate of completion and each of us received a graduation card with a note written by our two instructors. Below were photos of my CNA certificate and the card. The card has a butterfly shape and design which our instructor told us that we are now free and we can get a job anywhere we are as a CNA.

Posted by Picasa


No comments: