10/6/08

Digital Camera

My digital camera’s battery has been low and almost dying but cannot charge it coz until now I still cannot find the charger. I told hubby that I can’t use our camera anymore, I still have some captured photos in that camera but cannot download them in my laptop because it won’t work since the battery is too low that the camera’s power just shuts off if I start loading it to the computer. I really need a new one.

I started looking for digital cameras online and see how much they cost and what brand would be nice to get just incase hubby decides to buy me one. I came across with 42photo.com which sells digital cameras and video cameras online. They have a wide variety of brands of digital cameras such as Canon, Casio, Fuji, Kodak, Kyocera, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Sigma, and Sony. One thing I like about the site is that most of their customers gave them positive reviews and excellent comments about their products and their services. 42photo.com offers low web prices, free shipping and free cleaning kit with every order by phone just call them at 888-810-4242 and ask about these offers. If you guys are planning to buy digital cameras or video you might as well visit 42photo.com and find out more about it.

1 comment:

Euroangel said...

hello passing here..like to color of your lay-out!!