Snowy evening  

Posted by Lara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a snowy evening and I'm here in bed with my laptop thinking of something to write in my blog. Just done watching movie through my laptop here in bed coz I don't like going dowstairs to watch the movie where the entertainment room was we don't have the TV in the bedroom coz Hubby doesn't like to have it here. Hubby isn't home yet coz he works the night shift. I only go downstairs to watch TV or movie if hubby is home and so I'm alone right now, well I shouldn't say alone coz I have my critters here with me. Bandit is here in the bedroom sleeping on his bed on the floor. I could hear him snoring right now. Tiger is on our bed lying behind me. I just saw August came in looking for Tiger, I think she wants some fun chasing Tiger. Hmmm, very naughty cat. Tiger just watch her when August came in, she didn't even move but she knows she is safe coz mommy is here.

Hhhhhmmm, I feel sleepy. I guess I better get off and get some sleep, if i could get some sleep. It's hard to get to sleep when hubby isn't home yet but I need to. Have good night everyone!

This entry was posted on 1/28/08 at Monday, January 28, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 29 April 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact laradee23@yahoo.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org