11/19/08

Search the Best School to get your Online Degree at degreehound.com

Since I passed my CNA assessment test and I’m now a certified nurse aide I really wanted to start looking for a job but I am hesitant to do so because I’m pregnant right now and still on my first trimester. I am scared that I might get so stressed out if I start working and would affect my pregnancy especially that I had a history of miscarriage last year. So, I’m thinking about finding a job later when my first trimester is over. Hubby also encourage me to continue my education and proceed to the LPN or RN program. Since I am pregnant right now maybe I could just get an online degree in Nursing. It will probably help me make the most of my time while waiting for my baby to get deliver and when I have my baby since I will be at home most of the time taking care of my baby I could still continue finishing my online degree. I know healthcare professions are in demand and pays higher which is really very helpful if I want to have a financial security in the future.

I’m searching the internet and came across with degreehound.com which offers the tools and resources in finding the school and the different degree programs you would want to get into according to your needs and goals. Whether you are planning to earn your degree on campus or online, degreehound.com will help you find the right place for you. Check out their School Search Wizard by entering the area of your interest like business, healthcare, education and others and click on the options for the degree level whether certificate, associates, bachelors, masters or doctorate and you will be able to find the best school for you. Start the career that will help you get secured financially in the future, start with degreehound.com now!

No comments: