11/13/08

Christmas Celebration

Christmas day is getting closer and closer. Christmas season is my most favorite time of the year. Everytime I hear just even the Christmas jingles or songs and see all those Christmas decorations in the malls and stores I get more excited. It’s going to be my second year celebrating the season here in the U.S. and I am thinking about how are we going to celebrate it this year. Last year was just a very simple one, we didn’t prepare much with food because hubby was working that time and I didn’t know what to cook for Christmas eve so we just had a very simple dinner and woke up in the morning with hubby, me and the children taking turns opening our Christmas presents. This year’s Christmas is gonna be a lot more different since hubby will have his day’s off we will surely be preparing some Christmas Foods to make it more special. I’m starting to search for good recipes to cook for Christmas Eve and I stumble with www.celebrations.com which gives a lot of ideas and information on different Christmas Food recipes, party ideas and tips not only for Christmas season but for any occasions to celebrate. It’s definitely the best site to check if you are looking for the best ideas and information when it comes to celebrating any parties for your families and friends.

No comments: