Change my template  

Posted by Lara

Okey, I have been busy making changes of the template on this blog. It took me so long to choose what template I'm going to use in here. Actually, I got so confused after searching and looking for many different styles of templates to choose from. I kept trying on how it would look on my blog until I screwed my whole page I mean. I tried to copy paste the original HTML of my blog but I just learned that some of the widgets would be gone if you use another template. Waaaa! I should say, most of the widgets I had were gone and so I have to start over again even my blogroll. Now, I have a headache and my eyes are tired and sleepy after making a new list for my blogroll. Hu,hu,... that was a pain in the butt. I hope, I am able to link everybody up because I just copied the list in my other site. So, friends just check your name in my blogroll and buzz me if you can't find it so I could link you up.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I know I still have more to do to beautify my page. Guys, I hope you like the new look of my template. Hope to see you around. Have a good night!

This entry was posted on 5/3/08 at Saturday, May 03, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Hi there, would you like to exchange links?

Florence

May 4, 2008 at 5:02 AM

Sis, I linked your 3 blogs na pero di mo ako na link dito. pls don't forget ha, sabi mo kase you linked me up na. O sya, salamat in advance. Florence

May 4, 2008 at 10:38 AM

hey lara... if you need a makeover, i can do the job for you.. :)

Just let me know.. :)

vhiel
Designs By Vhiel

May 4, 2008 at 4:07 PM

Thanks for the offer Vhiel,I appreciate it so nice of you. Yes, I might need your help in the near future as I'm planning to create another blog. Just for the header design, mag-iisip muna ako for the blog title.

May 5, 2008 at 10:52 AM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 29 April 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact laradee23@yahoo.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org