First and Last  

Posted by Lara

Tag by Wheng, I receive this kind of tag in my other blog too. So, I just copied and pasted my answers from there.



Participants: 1. Me and Mine 2. Creative In Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. Supermodel Wannabe 7. FunFierceFabulous 8. Filipino love stories 9. A Mom's Note 10. Tasteful Voyage 11. Ummi Rosma 12. Asian Mutt International 13. Speech-Less
14. Anne Love Will 15. Neurogyp 16. Bernie in Wonderland 17. Sojourn 18. My Blog Entry
19. Your Link Here



First

* First real job: Salesclerk back in the Philippines right after I graduated in College.
* First screen name: Lara
* First funeral: I remember the first funeral I've attended was my lolo's funeral-my mama's father when I was in grade 2 I think.
* First pet: A dog named Bearbrand.
* First piercing: Ears
* First tattoo: I never have any and never think of having one.
* First credit card: Walmart credit card but never used it,ha,ha,...
* First kiss: eekk! it was nineteen forgotten ha,ha,...
* First enemy: neighbor (playmates) when I was young.


Last
* Last car ride: Yesterday, (Wednesday)
* Last kiss: This Morning with hubby when he went for work.


I'm Taggig Laura, Ann, Imelda, Princess, Jamie and Joy.

This entry was posted on 6/5/08 at Thursday, June 05, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

thanks lara sorry ha late me naka visit d2,happy weekend

June 6, 2008 at 7:24 PM

hello lara,

I just move my blog to a custom domain, so now I am blog hopping to ask fellow bloggers who have traded links with me to update it to the new url.

If you could update the url from:

http://vhielscorner.blogspot.com

to

http://vhielscorner.com

The title is the same, just the url..I do appreciate it and enjoy your weekend.

Vhiel

June 13, 2008 at 2:17 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 29 April 2008.This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact laradee23@yahoo.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org